FRIENDS👩🏼‍🤝‍👩🏽

I have two best friends, one is called Nerea and the other is called Julieta.Nerea goes with me to the hight school, and I see her every day, but not Julieta.So every Friday I meet Julieta to see her and another friend named Marina.In the play ground I am with my friends, their names are Leire, Leila, Maria, Berta and Nerea.Then I have more friends in class, Mencía, Cristina, Daniela, Paola and Mar.And in other classes I have more, their names are Begoña, Mara, Lucía, and friends, Ian, Hugo, Nico, Edu ...In another institute, I have more friends, who are called, Doa, Marina, Sofia, Alba, Andrés, Jorge ...In my village I have a group, their names are María, Ana, Sofia, Ainoha, Andrea, Alex, another Alex, Clara, Rodri, Lucía, Ivan, Jorge, Mateo, Pablo, Marco, Gabriel, Marta, Paula ...

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

El estirón/antena 3📡

FOODS🍱